February 6, 2010

boyfriends


Hey guys.
You should know who am i
im not desperate
i hate it when a guy judge me before he knows me as well
i keep thinking about love someday
i look around me
a couples, a married people, and a sadness ending
sometimes all is it be a question in my head
yea, im still find my true love dude
a guy who always care about me
understand me
really appriciate me
and accept me as well
i dont need ur gentleness but actually u're hypocrite
cool, gentlemen, matured, caring
thats what i want
whatever u want to say
whatever u want to judge me
its up to you
me is me
and i know what i want.
Never say I love you if you really dont care,
Never talk about the feelings if they really aren't there.
Never hold my hand if your gonna break my heart,
Never say your going to if you never plan to start.
Never look in my eyes if all you do is lie,
Never say "hi" if you really mean "good-bye".
If you really mean 4-ever, then you will try,
Never say 4-ever cuz 4-ever makes me cry.
But life in the heart of your beloved, WAS, IS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE LOVE, LOVE AND ONLY LOVE.




No comments:

Post a Comment