February 26, 2010

Nobodys' Likes



I believe you are only as good as your team.
So whatever your role is, own it, trust it, it will lead you exactly where you're supposed to be.
I'm imperfect, yet absolutely perfect. I'm a believer, a dreamer, a fighter, a lover.
Sometimes I don't know when to let go, but I'm getting much better at knowing when!
I've made plenty of mistakes, but I learn quick, and I pick myself up even quicker.
I truly believe all you have is what you give.
So it's important to know what that is means for you. For who you are, what you say, do or don't, affects others.
Just my thoughts! im just a ordinary simple happy go lucky person. They said i'm arrogant-but actually i'm not!.
Hey! i'm friendly! come on! ~ I love so deeply and get hurt deeply as well.
I never get tired falling in love, coz i've got so much love to give ~ sigh
Love to laugh. i cry on sad movies. i cry when the situation is very complicated for myself and feel like wanna give up on something that eventhough its a good choice, but i still keep going on. thats life!! What you see is what you get, if you don't like it, sucks for you :))




No comments:

Post a Comment